OrthoPodoManager is our multifunctional central software application that is used for fast and simple initiation of personalised insoles. With the basic version of OrthoPodoManager you can, amongst other things:
- control the foot scanning equipment (2D foot scanner/3Dfoot scanner/pressure plate);
- record the problem areas based on the scan of each foot and identify the areas where an insole can provide added support;
- identify the wear pattern of the patient's shoe;
- create a patient record containing all patient data;
- develop a treatment plan that will help eliminate foot pain;
- initiate an insole plan that will help identify the type of sole, desired material, thickness, shore value and even the colour of the covering material, amongst other things;
- simply send the entire production order to LFT.
Moreover, with the advanced version of OrthoPodoManager, you can:
- display patient anamnesis;
- perform a patient gait analysis based on photos and video images;
- process findings about the patient in question;
- make a diagnosis;
- document a subsequent check-up, and
- print out a report.
Device-independent, the OrthoPodoManager software works with most scanning equipment on the market. Moreover, OrthoPodoManager works seamlessly with existing patient registration software such as Prosoftware, Intramed and Podonet.